We went camping in the backyard... well kinda. We had planned on camping in the back yard but ended up cooking foil dinners and s'mores in the fire pit in the back yard and then pitchin' our tent in the "castle" (what my kids call our playroom). The fire was warm, dinner was great and we had a fun time!
wondering in the wilderness
cousins and friends
dinner
dessert
Yes, I'm wearing shorts and boots!
We will do it again when the weather gets cooler.









7 comments:
I think you are the only person I know that can get away with earrings and heels when they are camping. Is it seriously too hot to camp outside there?
We would freeze our friggin butts off if we did that here. No thanks!
I'm jealous of your fire pit.
That looks like it was better than camping to me. Way to make great family memories. The outfit was great too. Did "Billy Bob" match? :)
I keep trying to get Jake to do that... no takers yet.
WHat a fun family!!!!
Cindi I love seeing all the fun memories you're making with your family. Ya'll are a beautiful family and I totally want to meet your kids cause they seem so full of life.
I've been meaning to ask you (sorry tangent) a bunch of questions but I didn't know your email address...For privacy reasons you totally don't have to post your email address...but would you email me at tracyhaws at gmail dot com so I can ask away? THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment