Friday, November 7, 2008

Kids

Since Halloween, Cori has taken it upon herself to draw whiskers on everyone with pens. On Sunday, right before church, Jason became her latest victim. I was so mad. I was even more mad during Sacrament meeting when I realized I had forgotten to clean off his face!



This is just something I needed to share. My Jake loves to sing! Here he is on the way home from the beach Singing along with Toy Story two. Sorry, I realized half way through that we have lights in the car!




Cori is learning how to skate. Kinda!

On a much more serious note...

Underwear: Day one

I will keep you updated on his progress. I was reminded today after the 2nd accident (before 10am), I have no business trying to do this now. But he is SO ready!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

GOOOO POTTY TRAINING! My most favorite part of motherhood! Don't give up too soon! :)

The Holyoaks said...

I am laughing hysterically at the skating video! I watched it like five times.

Tiffany said...

Love the skating video. And I so need to start potty training. Ready or not I've got another one coming and don't really want 2 in diapers. Guess we'll see what happens. And good luck with yours!

The Horners said...

Hahaha that skating video is so funny. I about peed my pants laughing so hard!