Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jumpin Jane and her friends Jump-a-rella & Jumpin' Gator

Here we are having WAY too much fun on the Jump-aline last Sunday evening!

I was teaching Jumpin' Gator how to do a good toe touch. You can see here the progress...


Looks GREAT!
Here is Jump-a-rella doing what she does best... Jumpin' for Joy!


and of course her toe touch. (a work in progress)
and finally, Jumpin Jane sporting unatractive poses for your amusement.

15+ years of hard core cheer, a husband and 4 kids later...That's right folks...I still got it!
Go Grizzlies!!

4 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

...but can you still do a handstand?

About Us said...

Those are not jazz hands, these are jazz hands...I don't know how you jump on that thing without peeing your pants (especially since you had 4 kids) Go you!

The Holyoaks said...

You're ridiculous.

kelly ferg said...

You are such a stud and it looks like you are in jeans. We still do a "Go Grizzlies" every now and again on your behalf. P.S. I love your tree, way pretty.