That's right Friends, my man is 30! Wohoo!!! He absolutely did not want to celebrate but I felt pressure that he would regret that so I MADE he celebrate this special day! The theme of the day was "You are 30 so your gonna celebrate whether you like it or not"! I'm all business when it comes to birthdays! His 30th consisted of the following...


Sleeping in (until 8am and then taking a nap at 10am) Allie and Kristin gave him this new Vandy hat ( Allie picked it out)
strip tease by Jason
Offering 50$ to Cori so she would tell him what the present was that she had just helped me wrap (terd)
and a family Party. Pizza, wings and the Vandy/Florida Game! What more could a guy ask for?
He didn't want a cake so we did rice crispy treats.
Jared, I'm sorry I made you celebrate your Birthday! Well, I am happy you were born 30 years ago! I had a great time hangin' with you. I love you so much and I hope that you enjoyed yourself! Happy Birthday!





2 comments:
Cute jeans.
He doesn't look like he's objecting too much...Happy Bday Jar-head! We love you, too!
Post a Comment