We have been super busy so sorry about the lack of posts. I traveled to California (against Doctor's Orders) to see my not so Baby Brother return home from a mission. We spent the week there, had Jason's 1st birthday, My sister Leah had her baby, came home, got the coveted camera I wanted (I know, I'm spoiled), found out my Grandmommy Carter past away in TN, Terri had her baby and I am still pregnant! So I have much to post about but will have to get to that later. So stay with me.
I have had a range of emotions over the last couple of days from the joy of having new babies, wanting to hold my own and the loss of a special lady. Some of you may know that I had planned to name this baby girl after my grandmothers. I was so excited to get her picture taken with both Grandmothers. I have a different emotion today about losing Grandmommy because even though I didn't get the picture I wanted my baby gets a much better greeting with her Great Grandmother on the other side. I feel strongly that Grandmommy is with her helping her to prepare to come to this earth. What a neat thought this time as one life goes another comes. I have thought about this before after I had Cori that it isn't fair that she didn't get to know my Dad and he not knowing here but I realized that she probably does know him but just can't remember. This time when I get to hold my new baby, I will be so happy to know that just before she came to me she was with my family who have passed away but more importantly with My Savior. What a great thing to celebrate! I am so thankful to have a knowledge of the Gospel, The plan of Salvation and Eternal Families.
Johnnie Lou Snyder
May 29, 1927- May 28, 2008
Grandmommy had a couple of years of ups and downs with her health but she had a Doctor's appt a couple of weeks ago and seemed to be healthy. Grandmommy died in her sleep of natural causes and I was told that she had a smile on her face. I also know that she talked about Grandaddy a lot in the last couple of days. Maybe she could see him or knew he was coming to help her across the veil. She was a good woman and lived a great life. She will be missed.



6 comments:
She's gorgeous. April looks just like her, too.
She truly is beautiful, isn't she?
That was sweet Cindi. She is a pretty lady and I have been thinking the exact same way the last few days. I love u!
My gosh Cindy, way to make me cry!! I'm sure she was such a special lady, and it is such a blessing to know that she is now in a better place with those loved ones who have gone before. And yes, those who will be coming soon!!
It is so wondeful to know what we know. That was very sweet.
How do you like your camera? what kind did you get?
Wow, you made me cry when I read it. You are such a deep and thoughtful thinker. Motherhood does many strange but wonderful things. What a beautiful woman.
Post a Comment