These are the days of my life!
I love that she is still trying to grab it!
Thanks Katelyn and Michael for such a hazardous toy. :) Hahaha! They love it but this has seriously happened 3 times!
LOL...my sides hurt! That is so stinky funny!!!
We have that toy and I can say that has never happened to Macy or Audrey. I guess Cori is just more ambitious.
Jenna did that too!!! but who can resist the "busy ball popper?"
Aiden ends up walking around the house looking for me to let me know he is stuck again.
I love how calm you stay when anything happens. I need some pointers!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL...my sides hurt! That is so stinky funny!!!
We have that toy and I can say that has never happened to Macy or Audrey. I guess Cori is just more ambitious.
Jenna did that too!!! but who can resist the "busy ball popper?"
Aiden ends up walking around the house looking for me to let me know he is stuck again.
I love how calm you stay when anything happens. I need some pointers!
Post a Comment