I've been asked to show more pics of our "Precious Pink Baby".
So here she is...





Everyone says that she looks like Jake. I think she definitely favors Jared but I think she has her own little look. (and it's cute!) Yes her eyes are closed in all of these pictures but that's a good thing! That means she is sleeping! She is a very good baby, she goes with the flow and we couldn't be happier. But being the youngest of 4 does she really have a choice? And I know that I'm having way too much fun accessorising my baby!
14 comments:
Kiff thinks she looks like Jared, too. I think it's still too early to tell but I must say, she looks a lot like you in the black and white pic. Look at all that hair! I hope it stays!
She is so sweet!
She is a cutie!
Well it has been a while since you've had a baby girl in the house, like 3 years right? With 2 boys in between (haha)! When they turn out as cute as yours do, why stop, right? And I think she looks like Jake too. SO CUTE!!!
She looks so different to me! I don't think she looks as much like Jakey as she used to. She's really cute!
I think the 3rd picture she looks like Cori, but definitely looks like a McGrath kid! :)
Congratulations Cindi!!!! She is sooooo beautiful. I'm glad to see how obviously you are enjoying another "pink baby".
Love ya, Amy
so adorable. Accessorize away! hope you're feeling good and getting some sleep.
Wish we lived closer so some of your kids could come over and play so you could rest! That stroller on my site is from bumbleride.com is the indie style in koa. All their strollers are jogging strollers, but it does not move like a jogging stroller, it is really easy to move around when you are just walking. Bad thing is doesn't fit in normal size doors (like at the mall or front door)
I was just looking at your blog again and I think she looks so much like Macy in the black and white picture.
Amy
She's so pretty. I already miss that newborn stage!
You deserve a girl to accessorize, GIRLS RULE!!!! Congrats and you'll sleep next year, it will all be good! Haha! You have such a cute family!
I'm still waiting for a pic where you look tired. In all the pics even on your rents site you look so cute and spunky! 4 kids, you should be tired! WONDER WOMAN! Way to go!
love the pics! she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment