I apologize to my sister Jill who is still very pregnant.
She will be the last stop on Mom and Dad's Baby tour not me.

I promise I didn't forget and we are SOOOOOO excited to meet your little girl.
And I have plenty of sympathy for you in your last trimester!
8 comments:
hahahahahahahaha!
man, i was huge
Big mistake forgetting to mention a girl in her 3rd trimester... oops! Looks like you made up for your little error.
I hope you are enjoying your big family! I can't wait to get all these babies together!
Way to remind Jill she's still pregnant! Luv ya
you girlz are so silly!
What a fun time for all the cousins to be born the same year. They will be great friends.
I hope you are doing well, and enjoying your new little one.
I saw your tribute to your Dad, I can't believe how much Ben and Ty look like your Dad, amazing.
Janay
I know I am excited to see what she looks like to all of the babies look so different!
Please forward onto anyone you think would like this...
I am doing my first giveaway on my Parent Blog
www. inevergrewup. net
Just comment on the post for the free Peter Pan Disney movie to win!
Even if you don't have kids if you have cousins, nephew, nieces, grandchildren, that would enjoy it POST A COMMENT!
www. inevergrewup. net
The next giveaway will be 2 children's art smocks along with art supplies so keep on checking back!
Thanks!
-Vanessa
Post a Comment