Monday, June 23, 2008

I will Survive!

"At first I was Afraid, I was Petrified.
Kept thinkin' I could never live with (all of) you by my side..."
So I ventured out on my own today for the 1st time with all 4 of my children and it was a SUCCESS! Now that Lucie is a good 2 1/2 weeks old and all my help has come and gone, I've decided to get used to my new reality. And what better way to do that then to buck up, and "get r done"! So I awoke this morning gathered up my courage, placed it into my backpack along with diapers for 3, sippy cups and snacks, loaded up the kids in my trusty vehicle and journeyed up north to G'ville to play at the playground in the mall. With one walking, 2 gliding in the double stroller and one strapped to my chest, we were ready to get our play on!

One of theses times, this sweet looking little girl will be the reason we get banned from this play area!

No pictures please!


Little booger surprised me. He's a little dare devil!

Paybacks a beast!


Practically Perfect in every way.

3 out of 4 asleep for the drive home. Not Bad

I am smiling, life is good!

17 comments:

Kaymee said...

You go girl!!! You are a pretty dang cool mom!!!

The Holyoaks said...

Not only are you confident enough to take all your kids out in public ALONE, but you are very certain you won't crash while driving and taking a self-portait with all of them in the car.

The McGraths said...

Um the one of me driving, we are actually stopped at a stop light. but glad to know you think I'm that irresponsible!

The McGraths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Holyoaks said...

hahaha!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

"You did it, you did it, I knew you could, you did it!" You are a ROCK STAR!

kelly ferg said...

Confrats on your first successful outting! It is always the scariest to do but now you're on a roll and so you'll be everywhere. You're the best, way to git er done. Not only do you look happy, so do the kids, so that's an even bigger accomplishment.

Coordination Queen said...

I am very impressed! You are such a fun mom!

The Horners said...

You go sister! I had no doubt in my mind that you couldn't do it! =) Love you!

Tiffany said...

You are amazing! I don't even like taking 2 children places. What will I do with more???

Middleton said...

Way to go Cindi! Those kids are so lucky to have you. What a fun mom you are.

Rebecca said...

Wow, you are impressive! I would have waiting much longer than 2 1/2weeks!

Vanessa Brown said...

To funny, you are brave!! I am glad it went well and I love your sunglasses :)

Rochelle said...

Whoo Hooo! Go Cindi! Now it is time to tackle a grocery store outing! JUST KIDDING. Avoid this at all costs!

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan and Janay said...

Impressive!
janay

Vause Family said...

I dont know how you do it with 4 kids!! I would just stay inside all day!!! I dont know what Im going to do with 2 kids!