Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Drum Roll Please.........................................

The New Camera works!!!!

Jared surprised me the other night with the Camera I begged for. Hooray!!! I totally cried. I know it's silly to cry over a camera but he caught me off gaurd and I was so surprised.

Many peole have asked what kind it is and it is a

Cannon EOS Rebel xsi

plus he got me the

Cannon Image Stabilizer Ultrasonic EF 70-300mm Lens

to go with it. The thing is a beast! He is the best husband ever!!!

I know I am in way over my head with this camera and I'm so willing to learn. I have tons of reading to do still so I can figure this thing out. Hopefully when things settle down after the baby I can take a Photography Class at the College and maybe a Phtoshop class too. We'll see. But for now I will play with it to try and get to know it better.

So here are the first few pics we have taken.












Nothing to squeal over but I'm so excited!

8 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

LOVE new cameras!!!

The Holyoaks said...

Wow, I love the "floating head" setting! That picture of Jake is just amazing.

Vanessa Brown said...

need to start saving up for this, I am going to try and talk tyler into it :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats Cindi! See, all that begging worked - like always, right?

About Us said...

How fun for you! You well deserve it you cute, little baby maker!

Dan and Janay said...

I need a new camera! Looks like you had a great trip to Sac.

Janay

Dacia said...

I am so glad you FINALLY got it!!!! Great reason to cry, I thought at 9 months anything makes you cry, so go ahead and cry!!!

Dacia said...

Wait... while I am making the previous comment, CONGRATS - Jill's little comment on g-mail says Cindi had her baby - I can't wait to hear more!!!!