Yes, I STILL HAVE 4 WEEKS TO GO!!!
Funny story, I've been going to the gym pretty regularly ( no that is not the funny part, well maybe if you saw me there grimacing while I walk on the treadmill you might laugh) and no body ever talks to me. So at the gym all week long I have been stopped by several woman a day to chat about how much longer I have to go, which leads into if this is my first baby and then dropping the bomb that this is my 4th. Needless to say, woman are rude and forget how miserable it is to be in your last 4 weeks. I have heard everything on my "top 10 least favorite things that people say to me while pregnant" list with a couple of new ones such as "you look like your gonna burst" to "how much longer do you have?" "4 weeks" "wow, 4 weeks, your big". Seriously!!! Is it appropriate to print out my list and wear it around my neck? And yes it doesn't help that these are comments from woman at the gym who usually never utter a word in my direction and are in the best shape ever! Give me a break! I'm pregnant, big and yes I'm on this treadmill hoping to help the bursting happen faster!
So today I am 36 weeks pregnant. It was a pretty uneventful day.
Here is my "BIG" baby bump for your viewing pleasure.
14 comments:
Whoa! You look really big for being 36 weeks. hahaha - joke! I'm almost as big as you and I am only at 25. This child is going to be a beast, like her baby mamma. You sure look pretty! That's a plus, right?
Non of my 3 labors ever started without a long walk in the park...Good for you-you've got the system down! BTW, You are a stunning preggie!
Puh-lease. Big? You don't look big to me. Tell them to look at the rest of you that isn't big. How rude people can be. You look great Cindi and you are ALMOST DONE! It feels great to be done!
I think you look beautiful...it's all baby in that belly! Those "ladies" at the gym are just jealous because they know they didn't or wouldn't look as good as you do pg.
Cindi, you look great! I wish I looked that good at 36 weeks. Only a couple of weeks left... how exciting!
You look amazing! I can't wait to see you.
whatever, i could stand right in front of you and no one would know you were behind me. you are way skinny and you look pretty!
Are you kidding me, "BIG"! I wish I looked that good pregnant!
Janay
I think you look great Cyndi!
You are pretty dang cute, girl!!!!
I'm so proud of you for working out still! You need the alone time, and the endorfins (how do yo spell that??) You look awesome though girl. 4 weeks yeah!!!
they are just pg haters! They wished they could look that good pregnant. You rock girl!
seriously, why does that come out of anyones mouth to say to a pregnant lady wow you look big? I just don't understand!!!!! Good luck with your last...wait how much longer do you have? :) just kidding
You look fabulous. Really, you do. Way to go!
Post a Comment