Monday, June 16, 2008

Lucie's 1st week included...

Lots of help from Grammie.


She stayed over every night just in case I needed a break. She helped with the older kids while Jared was working, cooked dinner every night for me, and entertained the kids while I got to know Lucie. Thank You so much for your help. You're the best and we love you!


Grandma & Grandpa came to visit.
We are the final stop on the "Baby Tour"


We are enjoying our time with them and will miss them when they leave Friday.
But until then, there is much fun to be had!


lots of naps


1st Bath

Her belly button fell off the day after we came home. I still waited awhile before we gave her the bath so it could completely dry out. She has a cute little "BeBo"

Father's Day and Baby's Blessing
Jared got to bless Lucie on Father's Day. What a special way to celebrate his day. I am so thankful for his example and the priesthood! I made sure to remind him of her name before he went up to the stand to bless her! :) He did a great job and gave her a beautiful blessing. (and got her name right!)


Lucie wore the dress that my Mom made for my blessing. Cori wore it also.



After Church and more naps, we had the family over to our home for dinner. Thanks Grammie for all the hard work.


Jared got a "Fish cutting station" on the side of our house. I was tired of him gutting the fish in front of my front door. It was a selfish gift on my part but he seemed pretty happy about it. And I guess now I get to let him go fishing more often.

My Handsome Babies Daddy

The Dads we celebrated

and of course, surviving the siblings!


9 comments:

The Horners said...

Lucie is SOOOO CUTE, as are the rest of the kiddos!!! I LOVE the pic of her and Cori! I think she looks more like you now... they just change so much in such a short time! Love it!

About Us said...

Looks like you have been having a grand ol' time with your new camera! Great photos!

Tracy Haws said...

Cindi your photography is wonderful but I guess it doesn't hurt to have such beautiful "props" either. I can't even begin to tell you how fun it is to see your little family and to feel like I'm getting little glimpses into you as a mommy and a "grown-up". I think you're great!

Tracy

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Cindi! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family.

Can you do a quick favor - I'm cancelling my current gmail, and created a new one - new username is becki.gervin@gmail.com - can you add it to the permissions? Please?

I love reading about you and your family!

The Holyoaks said...

Um, mom and dad still have one more stop on Baby Tour 2008. I am huge and not about to let anyone forget it! Cute new pics. Love them!

Rebecca said...

Oh so fun! Your family is beautiful! I especially love the picture of you with your girls and the one of Jared with all the kids. So cute. And I don't know if I said this before or not, but I LOVE your carseat. =)

Elisa said...

That pic of the kiddos and daddy is adorable! Lucie is gettig so dang cute!

kelly ferg said...

I laugh out loud everytime I read your blog! The fish gutting station is the best! I don't blame you for redirecting the gross stuff. I loved the B & W pic of you and the little ladies, so cute! Looks like the new camera is getting alot of good use! Way to call that one Jared! In your spare time, in about 5 years or so, I would love a pic tour of your house. It looks beautiful and in such a cool neighborhood. Happy wishful sleeping! Love ya

Kaymee said...

I meant to post that last comment on this one!! How nice to have all that help :)