Friday, June 18, 2010

Conversations with midgets

Last Night while we were eating dinner at the table, the kids were getting WILD!
Of course I realized that it was because I was trying to have a conversation with Jared
and nether Jared or I was really paying attention or listening to the kids.
So once I realized this I tried to think of a question to ask the kids so
they could be included in our conversation.

I asked, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

Cori: "a Sale Girl"
Jake: "a Plate"
Jason: "a Chicken"
Lucie: "A DONUT!!!"

Here's looking to a bright future for the midgets!

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm laughing out loud! So cute!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

AWESOME!
If you think about it, those are some pretty great character traits!

Sale Girl = productive & helpful
Plate = practical & useful
Chicken = healthy & nutritious
Donut = sweat & everybody loves them!

The Horners said...

HAHAHAHA, that's so funny! I love those kids!

The Holyoaks said...

the little ones are hilarious but i am still laughing about Cori wanting to be a "sale girl." hahaha. that is so funny!

Gpa Paul said...

It is good to set your sights and goals high.

The McDonalds said...

I have never laughed so hard... & long! those kids crack me up. Reminds me of when Cori told me you guys went on a mission.