Oh how I love that little girl! She looks sooo big, I think a visit is in order!
cute!
Ok, how funny is it that she's wearing that orange jumpsuit that I know is smaller than a 2T. Olivia and her had that some one back in August. She's so teeny and SO CUTE! She's got moves.
You are the bravest mom ever!! She's so cute!
I forgot about that jumpsuit thing! I need to bust out Macy's old one and see if it fits Penn. Lucie is so cute. Such a personality!
Sweet moves! And a light show to boot...
LOL!! I love the moves!!! I love the quote on your side panel too!
2 year olds can be the BEST! LOVE the dancing!
"Dancing Queen" (or little princess). Unbvelievably cute
I love her crazy hair! Her moves are groovy. Wish our girls could dance together. It would be a hoot!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh how I love that little girl! She looks sooo big, I think a visit is in order!
cute!
Ok, how funny is it that she's wearing that orange jumpsuit that I know is smaller than a 2T. Olivia and her had that some one back in August. She's so teeny and SO CUTE! She's got moves.
You are the bravest mom ever!! She's so cute!
I forgot about that jumpsuit thing! I need to bust out Macy's old one and see if it fits Penn. Lucie is so cute. Such a personality!
Sweet moves! And a light show to boot...
LOL!! I love the moves!!! I love the quote on your side panel too!
2 year olds can be the BEST! LOVE the dancing!
"Dancing Queen" (or little princess). Unbvelievably cute
I love her crazy hair! Her moves are groovy. Wish our girls could dance together. It would be a hoot!!
Post a Comment