You haven't missed much.
We have been hanging out these last few weeks.
Summer Camp has been fun for the kids but it has prevented us from doing any kind of day trips. So next year I think I will just sign them up for one session. We have next week off of summer camp and then we are hoping to have some Floridians for a few weeks!
But since I know your life is not complete with out a full knowledge of our wear abouts, here is the run down of absolutely nothing...
Jason has given up naps.
He watches Balto everyday instead, per his request.
Lucie thinks that she needs to give them up too. There does come a point when just giving up on naps all together would make life easier, we aren't quite there yet. So we've been getting creative on where she takes her naps.
You gotta love how she is squishing those eyes closed!
It is not really doing the trick but it's distracting her from not taking a nap.
(that makes ZERO since)
We've hung out in our suits a lot.
Between yard work, trying to play out in the heat,
and begging our neighbors for use of their pools, we spend most of our days in our suits.
Because "Balto Boy" has decided not to nap anymore,
he can't seem to make it to his bed at night.
Whatever helps you eat your breakfast is alright with me!
See, there hasn't been much that you have missed.
12 comments:
Hahahah, Balto boy. I love Lucie's swimmy suit! Olivia has nap problems too. I hope she grows out of that phase quick!
I'm glad my girls like to nap. I don't know what I'd do if I were you! Also, I don't know what I'd do if my girls' personalities were flip-flopped. Having a super obedient child first seems to be making things easier for me over here.
I love the napping locations for Lucy. We too have many pictures of kids asleep on tabls, stairs and more. So cute!
Hee Hee Hee Hee...
I don't know how you do it girl.
I love the basics. Really, that's my life too! I should throw my kids in the car and come visit you in the blazing heat! How long is that drive..? My kids cry on the way to Target, I don't know if they would last.. :)
hey its the day to day stuff that keeps life humming. Thanks, we never get enough pictures.
I love all the napping locations - you have always been so creative and here is yet another way:)
Sounds like our days! Our naps disappeared a few years ago bu, even when we had them, they were never as creative as Lucy's!!
So cute friend! I think you are a great Mommy! Remind me to tell you a story about that next time we talk! I meant to call you after I visited but I am always forgetting. Anyways love you. xoxo!
I love that picture of Jason... so cute!
Ummm...can I please have your beautiful piano? I think I would sleep under it every night. Lucie is on to something.
Still cutie kids even when the sleep all over the house
Post a Comment