Jake's Preschool teacher sent home a bunch of worksheets with a note that said, "Please let Jake practice cutting with scissors". I think the teacher is a bit intense but since I'm a good, responsible mother, I make sure my son does his homework! I personally think he does a great job cutting but apparently his 3 yr old cutting skills are not up to her standards. (I promise I'm not bitter) So I had to video Jake cutting because his expressions while cutting and the way he talks to him self cracks me up.
6 comments:
Too funny! I think he is great with the scissors too!
BTW - how did you and Kyle come from the same family. You are trying to force your daughter to get her ears pierced and I have finally talked Kyle into letting Adia when she is 12!
Ethan's kindergarten teacher told me the cutting helps their writing skills because it helps develop thier fine motor skills so maybe that is why she insists on the practice? She does sound intense.
His teacher sounds like the teacher from Matlida.
If you ask me, I kid of scared of a 3 year old boy with scissors!!!!! (in my house anyway) :)
Cutler does the EXACT same thing. I laugh out loud every time. So cute, and funny!! I love it.
Is Jake going hunting for things to practice cutting now??? Like hair maybe???
Post a Comment