After 10 long months on the market, we finally have a "legit" contract on our home in FL and are more than confident it will go through! (I hesitate to even say it because I don't want to jinx it)! Whew... what an experience! It is a huge relief and blessing to be able to sell our home in this market. We are very thankful to all who have helped and supported us during this move, I know it has not been easy. We are going back to Florida this week to "close up shop" and for the closing. If anyone would like to help, we will be working hard at the FL house on Saturday Oct 24th and on Monday Oct 26th from 8am until we are tired or done! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I was also called, sustained and set apart today at Church as the 3rd Sunday Relief Society Instructor. I am very excited to serve a calling, serve in RS and get at least one Sunday a month off of "Lucie duty". (She is quite the wiggle worm!)
Other News...
Our "nanny friend" Alexa took Cori to get her first mani/pedi yesterday in celebration of Cori's Birthday tomorrow. Cori was beyond excited about her purple polka dotted fingers and hot pink toes with a flower and blue gem on her big toe.
All of our children have been fans of mommy for the first year of their lives. Then sometime around the 1st Birthday they switch over to Pa. Lucie has graduated to Pa obsession. If he's around, she is sitting on him, snuggling him or simply holding his hand. She can't get enough of her Pa. I have just come to accept that I am 2nd alternate when it comes to my children's affection. I'll take what I can get!
and last thing... I've had a headache for 3 days straight... It sucks... and I just thought you should know.
...The End...
3 comments:
Sorry for the headache, Cindi. Maybe a chiropractic visit could help? They work wonders for me!
Wooooo Hooooo on the news of selling the house!
And if it's any consolation, my children prefer their Dad over me "Hands Down"!!
It won't be long until Lucie is in Nursery. Then you and Jared will both have "Lucie free" Sundays. I'm counting down the days for Nursery myself! Congrats on the house and have a fun trip! Love you!!!
Oh I loved teaching RS it is such a good experience to bond with all the sisters in the ward! Congrats on the house selling that is awesome!
Post a Comment