Friday, October 30, 2009

It's official!

After 10 months, 3 contracts, and LOTS of prayers, we finally sold our home in FL today.
Closing is done so it's official!
Hip-hip-hooray!!!

These pictures crack me up because you can see the HUMIDITY!
Now that I will not miss!

That house was so good to us. We will surely miss it.
We moved into that house with 1 child and moved out with 4. Hahahaha!!!
We were only there for about 3 years but it seemed like forever! again hahahaha!
In all honesty, I did get a little choked up while driving away for the last time.
I loved that house!

6 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

It was a really pretty house. I am so happy for you! I can only imagine the how stressful it must have been waiting and hoping that it would sell. YAY!

Gina Deceuster said...

YAY!! I can't imagine ten months, but I do remember the several contracts we went through before our house finally sold in SJ! Congrats!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Whew! I know it's a relief! It really was a great house.

The Holyoaks said...

I loved that house too! So happy I got to spend so much time there. The new folks better not paint over my artwork.

Kaymee said...

it is hard when you have soo many memories there, and your kids will probably not remember it!! Glad you sold it!!

Lauren said...

What a great blessing to have it sold and so exciting for what's coming next. Good luck with your house hunting in AZ.

Oh, and I'll just combine two comments into one: loved the ASL MC video...the hip shaking might have been my favorite part.