Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Sista Rocks!

While we were at the Riverhouse for the reunion, my sister Jill
took these awesome pics of my cute family!
I love them so much!








Thanks a BUNCH Jilly Willy!!!



Post Edit: So many questions about the Wardrobe...
Girl's dresses=Baby Gap Outlet
Boys Shirts=Baby Gap Outlet
Cindi's Sweater=Gap Outlet
Hoots shoes= Squeaky Bowtique
Boys Shorts, Shoes and Cori's shoes, Cindi's Belt= Target :)
Cindi's white shirt=Dillards
Jared's Shirt and Jeans & Cindi's Jeans=Buckle

stylist=Terri Horner


17 comments:

C and Co. said...

Those turned out great!! We've got to get her here so she can take my family pictures too!!

Anonymous said...

How the heck did you get all your kids to look at the camera and SMILE!? and not even just smile! but laugh!! The pictures look fantastic. You guys are so cute!

Kaymee said...

LOVE!!! We are doing fam pics in a few weeks- fingers crossed :) cute colors too

Therena Taylor & Family said...

So cute, hope you're feeling well!!!

Melissa and Dave said...

you have such a beautiful family!! I love the pics, they are very well done.

p.s. what kind of jeans do you have on? They are really cute.

The McDonalds said...

ok these are so dang cute! i miss those cute kids! also remember last time i saw you and you wanted my hair color.. now i want yours! and your sweater cuz its fetching adorable. where'd u get it?

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Fabulous & Fun! Love your new header, too! Good job Jilligity!

The Giddings said...

Cute cute cute pictures! Really really cute.

McBride Family said...

what great pictures of a beautiful family! great job jill!

Portillo Portal said...

You're fam is soooo adorable! Jill is such a good photographer!!! Can I hire her for my family photos?

lisa said...

sweetest family EVER!!

Larsen's! said...

love em!!! Absolutely adorable on the blog header!!! Can't wait to see youj!

Chante said...

I love the pics! So adorable and you all look so great!

Natalie Hall said...

Are you kidding!!!! Cindi, I absolutely love them. Jill, you rock!

Bassetts said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful! Jill did a great job. Wish we could have been with you guys for the reunion. Hope to see you this winter too. We'd love to escape the cold weather here so we may just have to escape to AZ! Love you guys

The Horners said...

Jill did do a great job! The color scheme looks nice too and I don't think I would be so bold to say that I was your stylist. I just went shopping with you and told you what I liked and didn't like when you asked! Your hair looks nice too; I believe we did that 3 times? Ha! Cute babies!!!!

The Holyoaks said...

Um, Terri, her hair has been photoshopped. Maybe it could have used a forth time. :)