Here are some pics from recent happenings.
Lucie is obnoxiously obsessed with my computer!
Cori, Jason and Lucie all got this lovely mess on their skin from playing with the "Lymons" in our back yard. (mix between a lime and lemon) The juices from the fruit got on there skin and the combination from the acidity and sun gave them this nastiness.
My parents were here for a week or so and a friend to help me recover from my hernia surgery. The kids loved the attention and were very aware when our visitors left and I was left alone to handle the little boogers! Anyways, while G'ma was here, she taught Cori how to stand on her head.
It's very rare that my kids sit close (or still) to each other so I had to document this triumph.
Yesterday Cori dressed her self. Winter cap, tank top, tights, tap shoes and all.
She even posed herself like a true fashionista.
And of course this is Jason's pose too. Yeah, we don't wear pants much in this house.
We tried to get him to pop his hip but he just stared at us like a deer caught in headlights.
Church today was frustrating but worth it. I'm usually reminded why I go through the embarrassment and torture of Sacrament meeting by the time the 3rd hour comes around. I LOVE Relief Society and know that it was truly inspired by our Heavenly Father. I have not had a calling for some time now and I am ready to serve. I miss the growth and blessings that come with serving in the church. I hope that we can get settled somewhere soon so that I will be able to serve in a calling. I've never been good at that thing called patience.
(PS- the embarrassment and torture was in reference to my loud, and crazy bunch of children that disrupt me, and others around them. If you are LDS and have kids, then you know what I mean. If you don't know what I mean, I invite you to join me, Jared and I could use another set of hands!)
This is the end.
6 comments:
I didn't know you had surgery! I hope you are well. Your family photo is so fun and adorable!
I understand the craziness of kids in sacrament and I only have one. Mine usually yells, no spankings as we are rushing out.
I LOVE that picture of Cori in her (cute) outfit!
Cori is so stylish, nasty skin infection and all.
PURE Cuteness!
I miss these little kiddos! At least I'll see them in a few days!
Post a Comment