Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Husband is "THE MAN"!

So the man got her to do it!!!
and he hasn't stop gloating ever since. He's very proud of himself!
(me too but don't tell him)


The best part is that she loves them and is so excited to call everyone and show everyone!
She even said, "mom, you were right. It didn't even hurt"!


Cori, Thank you for piercing your ears.
Mommy feels much better now.
I am so proud of you for being so brave and I am so thrilled that you LOVE them!

I've learned 2 things from this experience.
#1 I am a Real live Drama Queen
#2 I should have more faith in my Husband
oh wait one more...
I NEED TO CHILLAX!

8 comments:

Ben and Dara said...

Cori you're so cute. I know what she is going to do when she goes to school tomorrow. Miss you guys!

CorayFam said...

That is awesome!! Way to go DAD!! She is so beautiful Cindi!! Just like MOM!!

Unknown said...

Cori, you look so grown up! Congrats on getting your ears pierced!

The Holyoaks said...

Why didn't I get a call? Congrats Cori Linn! I love you!

The Horners said...

YAY!!! So does this mean she'll be getting TONS of earings this year for her birthday? She looks so happy!! Way to go Coco!!!!

The Kilcreases said...

too funny. dont you just hate when the men can convince the kids to do anything and yet we beg and plead and bribe and its still NO! What would we do without them though!!! Great job cori!

Lisa Newman said...

Hey, she beat me. I didn't get mine pierced until I was 23...and I thought it hurt!

Yeah, I love holding a newborn, but I'm jealous you won't have to go through pregnancy again. I guess you've paid your dues though, right?

Love reading about you and your family!!

Kaymee said...

YAY!! I think I'll have Brian take her the first time :)