Jason's mop was getting a little too shaggy so I decided to give him a little trim. Well, even the most experienced Hairstylists would have trouble cuttin' this two year olds hair! So, I made a mistake and I HAD to cut off all his golden locks! I was so sad! Jared came home and was so mad at me! He loved Jason's long hair. He wished I would have waited for him to come home and help and so do I. It's a good thing hair grows back. But little Jason poo still looks as cute as ever! Even while acting like a sour-puss!
Lucie on the other hand could use a good trim.
But I'm afraid to cut off these beautiful curls.
Cori did her own hair today... enough said...
and I just didn't want to leave out this cute little guy!






9 comments:
My first reaction was 'NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!' But he does look adorable and SO much older. Please grow it out again! AND PLEASE don't cut Lucie's hair! Be grateful for what you have, Liv still doesn't have any!
Jason still looks adorable! I know you were probably so sad though. I am having Cori do my hair next time I'm there!
I seriously hate when you have to go shorter because of a mistake. Wouldn't it be nice if 2 & 3 year olds could sit still for 5 minutes? And DO NOT cut Lucie's hair, it's so cute! I always wanted a little girl with curls, poor Lexie has the straightest hair EVAH...it's sad.
They are all just way too cute!
what cute little stinkers you got there. cant wait to see you guys next week!
What cutie monsters you have! How did Lucie end up with curly hair? Jealous. I have high hopes for a child with curls but with my luck it will be our one and only son. And his curls will be fire engine red.
sad about jason. hahahaha about Cori's little style!! lol
Adter Maddie cut her own hair i took her to a stylist to salvage what she could. Maddie came home with a rally short do, which I was fine with and thought was really cute HOWEVER it was Jon who was really sad about it. He loved her long hair and still gets a little sad thinking about it. :)
I think we have all been there and tried to cut hair and totally messed up and ended up cutting it shorter than we should have.....I did that with Brec and the hubster was not happy!
Post a Comment