Friday, June 5, 2009

Precious Pink Baby is ONE!

Lucie is ONE today and I just can't believe it!
Her little smile TRULY melts my HEART!

I thought that I would be sad today because this is my last Baby to turn 1. But I'm not sad at all! She will always be my baby! And she is well aware of that!
(I'm creating a Monster and I love it!)

Today is such a special day because her 1st Birthday is a HUGE deal to me. Not only is this Her 1st Birthday but it is an accomplishment for me because I DID IT!
I Survived a Year with 4 BABIES!!!
I did what I was unsure I could do. I did what nay sayers thought was crazy! I did what the adversary told me everyday that I couldn't do and I WON! I did it!!!!!!! I am so thankful that I have a Loving Heavenly Father who has a plan for me, who knows me and knows what I can handle! He knew that I needed her and He was sure I was gonna get her! But He was SO right! I needed her so much! She has brought me to such a happy place. I had a very hard time accepting her pregnancy and everyday that I've had her in my arms, I've regretted having those feelings. I was scared and felt inadequate to have another child. How could I be everything to one more person? I was not prepared however, for the amount of joy and happiness that this little girl would bring to my life! What a wonderful surprise! She has not only completed our family but she has completed me! She has helped me get back on track to become the Mom that I want and need to be for All of my children. She's just so special! I can't describe it any more than that. I am so blessed and my heart is so FULL!

I know now more than ever that I am never alone (you're probably thinking you have 4 kids,of course you're NEVER alone!). I know that the Lord has been with me every step of the way! He has held my hand, heard my prayers, picked up my slack, and I know He has carried me! I am so thankful for the power of personal prayer! I am so grateful for my Temple Marriage and the gift of Eternal Families! Because these are the people I want to be with FOREVER!

I love you Lucie!
Thank you for letting me love you and loving me in return!
It feels so good to be your Mommy!
You are such a joy and a treat!
and you will ALWAYS be my Precious Pink Baby!
Happy Birthday Hootie!!!

**A quick shout out to my Husband, he helped too! ---We did it Jared! We CAN do this! :)
We officially have a 4 yr old, 3 yr old, 2 yr old and a 1 yr old!
Pray for US!

17 comments:

The Mansfields said...

Cindi, your children are all beautiful and you're amazing. I look up to you and Jared in so many ways. Enjoy your day!!

The Horners said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCE! Those are such cute pictures of her. I love her little dress! Hope you guys have a fun day!

The Holyoaks said...

I like the last two pics best!

Kaymee said...

I was thinkning about you this morning bc it is my Codys bday too!! Life is busy around here too, but Life is great!!! Lucie is such a cutie girl!

Coordination Queen said...

I am so happy for you! She is such a doll! You are officially my hero. :)

Chad and Elizabeth said...

And thats why, even if you don't realize and even if we never get to see each other or be super close, you are one of my heroes. Even if you don't feel it all the time, you are such an amazing example. Thank goodness we have the Lord's help, right? Keep it up! You are awesome!

Kasey Strong said...

Wow, a 4 year old, a 3 yr old, a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old, that's amazing! You are probably one busy mom but it's so nice to see that you are experiencing a lot of joy because of it. I want to do that too.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Great pix of our little happy surprise, it's all down hill now so hold on! It's a crazy ride!!! Happy B'day Lulu!

Wise Family said...

Happy Birthday Precious Pink Baby Lucie! Congratulations to you and Jared as well. You're an amazing mommy and I think you are inspiration to other moms like me.

Larsen's! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCIE LOU! Way to go Cindi...I'm so proud of you. You are simply amazing! Love you lots and miss you like crazy!

Adam and Laurin said...

Cindi with each post I am getting more and more jealous of your awesome photography skills...seriously your pictures are awesome, the last two pictures of Lucie are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lucie!! Cindi, she is absolutely adorable, as are all your kids!!

Lauren said...

There were nay-sayers?! Honestly, who could ever doubt you? Congratulations. Your blog is so inspirational. I love reading your stories and learning new things. Keep it up girlfriend!

Katie Evans said...

You truly amaze me. Not only do you have your hands FULL but you do it with such grace, style and fun. what an example you are to me.

Love you blog. And I'm lovin' those last 2 pictures. So cute.

About Us said...

What adorable kids (great photos)!

Portillo Portal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Portillo Portal said...

You are such a great mama bear, Cindi! I wish I could see you in your element. This entry made me tear up!