We had a pool in FL but didn't use it enough cause the kids were so small and I am no fun. But now that the kids are older and are learning to swim, we swim almost everyday (Plus, I'm more fun now). The pool at this house is a great pool and the kids can't get enough of the water. And I can't get enough of how fun they are to watch when they are having a good time!
Last Saturday, Jared and I took the kids to the Tempe Beach Splash Park. It is AWESOME and get this FREE!!!!! I still can't get over that it was free. It was VERY nice, they had lifeguards and it was extremely FUN! The kids were in Hog Heaven!!! Except Cori. I didn't take any pictures of her because no one wants to see her pout. She was not in a very good mood that day. Who knows why, maybe she is hormonal like her mother! but Who knows?
If you haven't checked this place out yet, GO!!! and next time I have visitors, bring yer suits!
8 comments:
Lucie looks so big! I love that swimmy suit. Maybe when I come visit someday we can go to this magical waterland. Looks like lots of fun!
Where is that? I'm in Mesa and someday my husband's family is coming down and we are looking for fun summer activities. This place looks great, and it's really free?!?
What a fun place to go. I wish we had something like that here!
oh, ps - I'm glad you're more fun now. Maybe one day I'll be fun again...
that splash park looks like reason enough to visit! I think our hubbys could be friends! (i already know our kids would get along :)
the kids are getting so big. we miss you guys
That water park looks like so dang much fun!! I'm in for sure. Can we come...next week? We have splash pads in St. George, but nothing like that. How fun!
Bring that water park with you when you come in July - it's already so dang hot her at the River & it's still JUNE!!!
Post a Comment