Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad...

Dear Jared, Thanks for being such a great Dad to our kids!
Our kids are so lucky to have such a supportive, kind, hard working, loving,
responsible, playful, fashion forward, silly Pa!
You are such a great example to me
and I am so happy I'm walking the road of Parenting next to you!
I love you!




HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


Jan. 09- The day before Jared moved to AZ

1999- GHS Daddy Daughter Dance- We were the BEST swing dancers! I think this is the most recent pic of just him and I. I think it's time to update next month at the Riverhouse.


1988-the last and only picture I have of just me and Daddy Jeff

To all the Dads in my life... I love you! Thanks for helping me become who I am! Have a wonderful Father's Day!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Very sweet :)

The Horners said...

Jared has very pretty eyes. Happy Father's Day Jar-head!!!

Kaymee said...

lovin the daddy daughter pics!!