We had the boys participate in a 2 week swim class. We were all so excited about it.
Until... they had to get in the water!
They literally cried/screamed every single class for the first week! I was so embarrassed!!! And they were always eager to leave!
By the 2nd week, they calmed down and started to enjoy it.
This was the last day and they had a blast!
Ms. Lorie gave them licorice after every class.
Jason picking up rings on the bottom of the pool.
Jake swimming under Miss Abby
I wish I hadn't been such a slacker and got them in more than one session! She starts them in April and we snagged the last class of the summer. They learned a lot but I would have liked to see them in a couple more sessions. Next Year I'll get them in in April!
3 comments:
I love Jake's sad face! That might sound terrible because he's crying...but it is so cute!!
Jakey looks so cute sitting next to the pool with is lip out! Sweet little boys!
Thats awesome....We just taught Kohl how to swim too!
Post a Comment