Maybe you could be a trend setter & bring back the "mullet" or do a little "zig-zag tapered" action? I believe in miracles...you'll be able to whip it into something fantastic!
Frustrating, I know. Alana just cut her hair too. I took her to our stylist to try to fix it and even she looked at me helplessly and asked, "What do you want me to do?"
Just think - someday you will actually think this is funny and laugh at these pictures! I'm sorry your having a rough week. Kyle was gone for 5 days last week and I felt like that too. Adison sliced her finger with a steak knife but the hair cutting was accomplished before he left (Kenyon cutting Adison's hair). Love you and am hoping you show us how you try to fix this.
Have to laugh because my last experience with hair butchering was too funny. It involved Sabrina, Mike Sterling, and the cops. Good thing that it is cool to wear your hair up in a pony tail with a million bobby pins.
ok, i'm sorry.. but this could be the funniest picture ever! the shameful post chop photo her mom forced her to take! i kind of love it. and her new cut is adorable!
17 comments:
I can't believe this. I'm just so shocked.
Cindi...Oh my goodness, her face is classic. Look at it this way, she wants to do hair like her mommy!
Yikes! Sorry about the hair. But I think Talmage will marry her regardless!!:) She's so cute!
Maybe you could be a trend setter & bring back the "mullet" or do a little "zig-zag tapered" action? I believe in miracles...you'll be able to whip it into something fantastic!
Oh no!!! I hope that your day has gotten better!
Frustrating, I know. Alana just cut her hair too. I took her to our stylist to try to fix it and even she looked at me helplessly and asked, "What do you want me to do?"
WOW! Looks like a short a-line is in her future.
why is it things like this happen when the husband is out of town? i hope things settle down... i know i'd need some quiet time after that.
Just think - someday you will actually think this is funny and laugh at these pictures! I'm sorry your having a rough week. Kyle was gone for 5 days last week and I felt like that too. Adison sliced her finger with a steak knife but the hair cutting was accomplished before he left (Kenyon cutting Adison's hair). Love you and am hoping you show us how you try to fix this.
Oh my gosh! Good thing you are magical and can transform that into something cute :) can't wait to see those pics.
oh i am sooo sorry - i can't wait to see how the hair will end up - i am sure it will be beautiful because she is. good luck!
Oh No!!! If anyone can fix it, you can!!! In fact, when I saw her this morning, I didn't even notice.
oh. my. gosh. I have no words either! Sorry!
Have to laugh because my last experience with hair butchering was too funny. It involved Sabrina, Mike Sterling, and the cops. Good thing that it is cool to wear your hair up in a pony tail with a million bobby pins.
Oh so sad..for both of you guys!! She still is so cute. What would us moms do without quiet time!!?? =)
OMG!!!! I'm so sorry!
ok, i'm sorry.. but this could be the funniest picture ever! the shameful post chop photo her mom forced her to take! i kind of love it. and her new cut is adorable!
Post a Comment