Thursday, June 11, 2009

Notes to my Kids

Dear Cori,
It will grow out! Next time you want a haircut, please ask mommy first! I still think you are the cutest thing in the world. Even though when I do your hair in the morning I get a little frustrated and you have to tell me "Mom, I hope you can like my haircut". I promise to work on that! I still love you but please don't cut your hair again!
Thanks, You're the best!
Love, Mommy


Dear Jake and Jason,
It is not ok (nor will it ever be ok) for you to throw ALL your clothes off the shelf so you can climb up there and get stuck! It is also not ok (nor will it ever be ok) for you to scream at the top of your lungs for 10 minutes while your sisters are asleep and while you should be asleep! Please work on it, Thanks!
Love, Mom



Dear Cori,
I am so proud of you that you have learned how to write your name this year in school. But if you could please stick with paper, I would appreciate it! So no more writing your name on...
your feet

the bottom of your feet

your knees

your belly

your hand

my sheets!

a book that does not belong to us

inside the book that does not belong to us

another book that does not belong to us

and the Wall!
Try not to do it again, Thanks!
Love You, Mom

15 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

hahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Middleton said...

I love it! Oh and her haircut is AWESOME!!!!

Dan and Janay said...

The things I get to look forward to!...If I remember correctly, we used to spend our time in YW and Sunday School drawing tatoos on ourselves.
If our moms would have had blogs back in the day I wonder if they would have written the same thing about us and our Sunday body art.
Cori is so cute, just think, she has her mothers artistic ability and someday all her practing will be a great talent in the future!

Chad and Elizabeth said...

Cindi, when I have kids and they cut their own hair can I bring them to your house so you can fix it? I know its frustrating but think of all the memories you are building! :)

Gina Deceuster said...

She looks FABULOUS!! But the writing...oh heartbreaking.

Coordination Queen said...

I'm not looking forward to two little boys EVER sharing a room. That is just asking for trouble! You did a fabulous job finishing her cut! :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Dear Cindi, It seems to me that I have a book that has your name written on every page & it looks a lot like Cori's artwork...I think it's only fair. :)

Aimee said...

You fixed the hair beautifully. As for Cori's signature everywhere, I thought, big deal at least it's not on the wall... then I kept scrolling down. My brother and I wrote our names ALL OVER my granny's house, and Pac Mans (yeah, I'm old). I like how Cori puts a big dot on her 'i'. What till she can draw hearts!

C and Co. said...

I feel your pain! My kids all just had a "color war" with markers this morning all over themselves and they are much older than yours. ARG!! Those little stinkers!! But man, they are cute!

CorayFam said...

Seriously you come up with cutest ideas for posts ever!! What a good mom!!

Kasey Strong said...

That's great. I'm sorry you get frustrated, but way to go writing out your frustrations in fun blog posts!

Unknown said...

LOL!!! You handled all 'that' much better than I would. The letters are priceless!!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a fun blog :)

Kaymee said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! just look forward to the day you can look back and laugh! Her hair looks cute!!

Tiffany said...

I knew you could do something amazing with Cori's hair. It's so cute!!