I had my first run in with a scorpion this afternoon and it was traumatizing!!!
It was about the size of a quarter but I totally freaked out when I saw it!
It was 10 times worse than a spider in the heebie jeebies department!
EEEEWWW!!!
I couldn't bring myself to dispose of the creature so I had to call an expert critter killer...
That's right folks, I relied on the steady hand and eagle eyes of my 4 year old!
Thanks a bunch Cori! Sorry your mom's a BIG FAT CHICKEN!
15 comments:
Cori, you are such a brave little scorpion-getter! PS- I really like your sassy new hair cut!
Is that a vacuum?? I swear at first glance I thought it was a rifle! Yes, please laugh at me.
LOL! I love that you had Cori get it for you... I have Aiden get all my bugs.
Hahaha! Why didn't we call her that one time we killed a giant shelob in your kitchen! Way to go Coco!
That takes some major courage to kill a critter like that with a rifle :-)....WAY TO GO CORI!!
yes its the vacuum. But now that I look at the pictures it does resemble a rifle.
Ew! Those are the worst! I hate scorpions more than anything! I came in contact with one in St. George at Chad's parent's house and I wouldn't go in the room I saw it in for weeks! Gross! I need a Cori around to help with bugs when Chad's at work!
Holy crap!!!! that thing looks bigger than a quarter!!! I am totally freaked out about scorpions!!!
Okay seriously, I am so freaked out by scorpions. When we first moved here a year and a half ago I had never seen a scorpion and on one of the first nights there was one crawling on my wall and I freaked out and couldn't sleep for days and would not dare stretch my legs out in my bed in fear that there was a scorpion. Seriously, my husband had to check every night with a black light. Plus, just today by husband came home from work and put on some shorts that he threw in the closet and as he was putting them on a scorpion fell out of one of the legs.....my husband right now is online researching about scorpions because he is so freaked out too...I would just hate it if one of my kids got stung by one...
Also...poor Cori and her hair! At least she will be cool for the summer and she is still adorable with short hair! As for preschool...me and my friend signed our kids up with your kids at HV. We are excited, plus I am happy about the time...no interrupting nap times which works great for us....
I love the new haircut! She looks so much older. I can't believe she was brave enough to get that I am impressed!
It was good to see you ! I love your blog! You can now say that you have been ofically welcomed to AZ. Got to love the scorpions here yuck! take a black light out at night they glow. kids think its fun plus you can kill them before they get inside!
Scorpions are a very good reason to leave AZ and bring that family to CA... but then again we have had 3 rattle snakes in our backyard since living here... although I would take that any day over a scorpion. YUCK!
your kids have grown up so much and the pictures make me miss you guys so much!!! You should be so proud of your family and all the great things you're doing. YUK scorpions - too scary-- love the haircut
I could never do that either. Cori is the bravest kid I think I've ever seen! Haircut is totally cute by the way!
Oh and I wonder if Jill had flashbacks to the Colorado River. Scorpion in the swimsuit ring a bell? NO THANK YOU! Again, Cori totally rocks!
Post a Comment