So I've been absent from the blogging world for awhile, no it's not because of the Hurricanes but because we've just been busy! Here is a not so detailed description of what we've been up to.
*Jared's Sister Kelly is expecting her 2nd boy in a couple of weeks so we gave her a little surprise shower.
Probably the cutest invites I've done by far!
Just because my nephew Kohl is so stinkin' cute!
It's always fun to get together and celebrate a new baby! We are so excited for Kelly, Justin and Kohl and can't wait to meet the little guy!


*We celebrated Labor Day with a BBQ & swimming
These are the only pictures I took
Papa & Jason have a special relationship. It's been so fun to watch Papa love on Jason. I'm so happy that Nana & Papa (Jared's Dad's Parents) are healthy and have a strong relation ship with our kids.
*I've been dealing with sick kids
Cute right?
Well right after this picture he through up all over me.
Not so cute!
Cori and Jake both had fevers too but were fine when school started again this Tuesday.
*Lucie turned 3 months on the 5th.
This was the same day as I was dealing with sickly child Jason so not many pictures or celebrating was done. I've been trying to take her 3 month picture ever since but her bow is either over her eyes or it's raining. So that will come later. Stay tuned.
*Jared got to take Mr. John and Poppie to the Vandy/South Carolina Game in Nashville and I got to tag along.
We ate at Flemings and got to watch the game in the Chancellors box with all the big $ Vandy supporters. I thought it was so funny that Jared was the bigger celebrity. I didn't verbalize this until after Mr. John said the same thing. I think Mr. John liked seeing Jared get so much attention. Plus, how awesome is it that Vandy won!!! Thanks Grammie for holdin' down the fort so I could get a quick break!
*Lucie figured out the thumb
Not the most exciting thing. I was hoping for a binki baby but it's hard to teach a 3 month old to get her thumb out of her mouth!
So there's the low down on our busy life. Hope everyone is doing great!







11 comments:
Just pull out the thumb and stick in the binki. She can't get her thumb in there if it is in the way right???? Ha ha.
So, did Lucie go to the game or did Grammie have ALL the kids!?
LOVE the picture of your nephew on the invite. He is so cute I want to squeeze him.
Oh, and I love the picture of Lucie that you took. Why can't that be her 3 month? She has changed so much!
Lucie has great eyelashes! You did a great job at photoshopping John Travolta into those pictures, too.
Wow...Lucie really has changed - she looks more like Cori now than she did at first. I'll keep praying that the kids stay healthy for awhile so you can catch up on some rest. Sounds like you had a great time at the game...Go VANDY!
Lucie has beautiful eyes. I think you look great. I miss you!
Looks like you have had some fun and some not so fun times. Isn't it funny that Jared is such a celeb? What a schmoozer! And what a shock that Vandy won! Your invites were very cute! Kohl is darling just like the rest of his cousins!
I meant to add: Isn't it funny that being the "celeb" he is, he still had to have a name tag and his BFF didn't? HAHA! What is up with that?
Looks like you have been very busy!! Everyone is growing up too quickly. Let me know next time you come to Nashville. We are under 2 hrs away.
Ah, I hate sick kids!! You never get a break when they're sick- ALL day and ALL night!!! How is Lucie sleeping these days??!! What a fun get away trip! I still get a kick out of your little "doings" with Mr.John!!!!
Such cute pictures. I had no idea how talented you are at so many things Cindy. I love the invites, and the cute pictures you have taken of your kids, they are great. I also was looking at the pics of "Mr. John" and thought it looked like Travolta, and thought "naw", and then realized it was. That is crazy that you guys know him and call him Mr. John, that is pretty funny. Thanks for the update!
I think little Lucie looks a lot like her big sister... how sweet and fun! I always wanted two girls that looked really similar.
Post a Comment