Friday, September 12, 2008

2008 Baby Parade

In the words of my father, we have added a "couple 3" babies to the family this year. So let the Parade begin...


Carson Troy Petersen
April 3rd
Proud Parents: Rochelle & Brent
Proud Siblings: Trevor, Ethan, and Cade


Kaden John Middleton
April 21st
Proud Parents: Amy & Kyle
Proud Siblings: Adia, Avery, Kenyon, and Adison


Keira Nicole Bassett
May 29th
Proud Parents: Leah & Rick


Olivia Lee Horner
May 31st

Proud Parents: Terri & Ben


Lucie Lou McGrath
June 5th
Proud Parents: ME & Jared
Proud Siblings: Cori, Jake, and Jason


and introducing...
Penelope Ann Holyoak
(Penny)
September 3rd
Proud Parents: Jill & Kiff
Proud Sibling: Macy


So There you have it. That makes 19 grand kids for my parents and there doesn't seem to be anyone racing to have the 20th! On Jared's side however, we expect to have another bundle of happiness enter this world sometime next week. He will make 8 grand kids for Jared's parents. Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations to all my Sister's and I guess brother's too (even though I know you girls did all the work!). We love you all and can't wait to meet all da babies!!!

8 comments:

Middleton said...

They are all so cute... I love seeing this! Christmas is going to be funny with all these babies crawling around! Let the baby proofing begin.

Middleton said...

Avery says "I love your blog and your brand new baby looks really cute and I like her name and it's a really good name. Avery loves Aunt Cindi"

The Horners said...

Yes, it will be fun to see them all together. Lucie is so cute. I think she's a good mixture of you and cori! Adorable!!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Wow - Lucie has really changed a lot - but still cute as can be! I can't decide who she looks like...she just may decide to have her own little look. But then, still photos are hard to see their mannerisms & expressions...can't wait till Christmas! It's been a good year for G'ma & G'pa!

The Holyoaks said...

Look at that super cutie pie at the end!

McGrath Family said...

That is so exciting for your family. They are all so cute and different from each other. I love how your sister Terri's baby is posing in her picture. Too cute!

Lauren said...

That is pretty impressive. They will all be great friends. Can you imagine if they all go to college together? They could fill a whole house.

Rebecca said...

This is fun to see them all together! So cute!