Monday, September 29, 2008

First Swim

Precious had her 1st swim. And she liked it?
(I'm just posting this because her swim suit is so cute. It's not really about it being her first swim. She didn't even know she was swimming. And she wasn't even swimming because Jared was holding her. So I guess it's her first time in the pool while Jared held her in her super cute swim suit!)

5 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

another mcgrath-looking baby! what a beauty!

The Horners said...

She's so cute! I likey da swimmy suit. I'm glad Olivia isn't the only bald baby, although it still looks like Lucy has more!

Coordination Queen said...

That is a darling swim suit! I love little babies in swim suits!

Larsen's! said...

cute swimsuite....wow, I have great taste!!! Please don't forget to forward me some of those pics...did you get any with Matt and Allie in them?

kelly ferg said...

Very beautiful swimming attire. Glad she got to use it before she grows out of it next month. You guys have really cute kids.