Brooks Kilcrease
Joined our family yesterday afternoon (September 16, 2008).
Kelly and Brooks are doing great. (So are Justin and Kohl)
We got a chance to go visit Kelly in the hospital last night. She looked great as always and Brooks is a cutie pie. I took my camera but forgot to snap a picture. I will have to get one later. Congratulations Kelly, Justin and Kohl! We are so excited for you!
We got a chance to go visit Kelly in the hospital last night. She looked great as always and Brooks is a cutie pie. I took my camera but forgot to snap a picture. I will have to get one later. Congratulations Kelly, Justin and Kohl! We are so excited for you!
2 comments:
YAY! Congratulations and best wishes! I would LOVE to see photos whenever you get the chance! Thanks Cindi!
Hurray for babies! Tell Kelly & Justin congrats...& tell them that I miss there blog! I love Justin's crazy sense of humor & I miss peeking in on their little corner of the world.
Post a Comment