One of my favorite things to do is to take pictures of Cori when she isn't looking. I love her like crazy but what is she doing!? I have one silly goose for a daughter!
When did she grow up? It seems like yestrday when u 2 came to visit Jill and I in Utah! She's a little girl now! Of course she would do those silly things! Goofy girl.
5 comments:
Those are great! I love the one with her legs all spread out... she is funny and of course SO CUTE! I can't get over how old she looks though.
She is starting to look a lot like Allie. What a cutie. I can't wait to spank her hiney five times.
When did she grow up? It seems like yestrday when u 2 came to visit Jill and I in Utah! She's a little girl now! Of course she would do those silly things! Goofy girl.
You have been up to sooo much fun stuff!!! I am jealous about you trip to Maine :) and Lucie's swim suit is too cute!!! Happy Anniversary too!
She is way cute, I can see howyou want to take pics of her all the time.
Post a Comment