This is why I hate peanut butter. It's just gross! It's gross to smell, to clean, to touch, to look at when spread all over your baby, etc., etc., etc.!
and what is it with this boy and being grody? If you come to my house you know that a majority of the time all the bathrooms are locked. If you've ever wondered why, this is why...




6 comments:
How else is a boy supposed to get the peanut butter off and out of his hair? He has to bathe! (laughing) That cracked me up!
LOL - I'm speechlessly laughing my bumm off!
I had to scroll down really quick so as not to give my little guy any ideas. That is hilarious!!!
ok that has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen, seriously I cannot believe he is in the toliet !!! yes pb is not my fav but you know what i hate even more ketchup! my kids dont even know it exsists :)
Hilarious! I love those pictures, you will too someday. Try to enjoy these times becasue they will be lipping off to you as bratty teenagers in no time. JK! That is classic though.
Give the kid a bar of soap. :)
Post a Comment