Monday, September 29, 2008

Absent Minded

So I've posted like 5 new posts. I'm desperately trying not to fall behind in blogging like I have in scrapbooking. Some of these things you might not care about however, someday I will need my blog to tell me the order in which all my pictures go in my scrapbooks.

So since I'm a slacker, I neglected to profess my love to my sweetheart on our Anniversary. Believe it or not we were married for 2 years before we started to have babies. Here we are celebrating our 6 year Wedding Anniversary and our lives since the babies have become just that, all about da babies. Often times I feel that I don't let my husband know how grateful I am for him and all that he does for our family. I know that I am one lucky lady! He is handsome, intellegent, hard working, loving, an ecellent father and so much more.

I love you so much Jared. Thanks for putting up with me! I look forward to many, many, many more years together plus Eternity!

10 comments:

About Us said...

Very sweet tribute! Jared looks so skinny in your wedding photos. Of course, you still look fabulous!

The Horners said...

You're so pretty. Happy honeyversary!!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Awe...happy belated honeybearsary

Unknown said...

Cindi,
Happy Anniversary to you and Jared! I love reading your blog! You are the most 'traveled' mother I've ever known! Take care!

Tiffany said...

All I'm going to say is: Cutest kids and family! Jealous of your 'connections' and I hope you get the 707 too!! Maybe you could stop and visit me on your way to Californ-I-A!

Middleton said...

Happy Anniversary late... I actually sent you an e-card but it came back to me. Too bad because I thought it was funny!

Oh and those pictures of Jason below are so yucky... what a BOY!

Gina Deceuster said...

You two are such a beautiful couple.

kelly ferg said...

AWWWWWW! You guys look so beatuiful on your wedding day. Happy Anniversary.

The Holyoaks said...

You guys look so young in that pic which is funny because it was only 6 years ago! I feel like I've looked the same since I was 12.

Bassetts said...

You guys make such a beautiful couple. Always have and always will! Happy Anniversary!