By the way... Jason had his 15 month check up (a month ago) and he weighs a whopping 20 lbs 3 oz! And get this... he is in the 5 % (that's right, just a 5) for height and weight. He is definitely the "little" brother! The Doctor is not concerned because he eats like a horse ( I guess horses eat lots?) and he is perfectly proportioned.(yes, perfectly) The doctor says, "He's just a small guy!" I don't think he minds being the small fry cause he gets away with a lot more. I do wonder how long it will take for Lucie to pass him up. :) But, I will love my little brother no matter how big he is!

4 comments:
Awe...he takes after his mommy & his Unka Ty. You were always tiny & although Ty was a pretty good sized baby, he slowed way down & was always the smallest in his class, but someone forgot to tell him he was small - he never let his size stop him.
I have tried not to take that statistic seriously. If your kid looks "perfect," then I think all is well.
I was thinking when I read this that you were super tiny too so he just takes after you and then I saw mom's comment. :) I have a friend a couple streets over and her baby is at the zero percentile. Ha Ha. I think Carson will pass him weight wise in the next month! :)
Do you remember what a rail Sab was and then when she'd get sick she'd look like she was from a 3rd world country? He'll have Jareds build before you know it. He just doesn't want to wear hand me downs.
Post a Comment