Things are still crazy(to say the least).
I am just getting around to posting our Thanksgiving week festivities in California!
So the Plane rides out started off great as you can see in the pictures...
The rest of the week was great! We got to see my whole family(except Elder Uncle Ty), including my Grandparents fresh off their mission (Nauvoo) and my good friend Jill B. It was fun for my kids to see all their cousins. Their were 5 of us pregnant which will bring the total to 18 grandchildren for my parents. And I'm still mad about the fact that I didn't get a picture!
We got the tail end of fall and hey, it was better than nothing! You could still See the fall colors and I miss the season of fall! It was so beautiful up at the river! They have also built a climbing wall on the back of the garage and Cori is almost as good at climbing as I am!
Hangin out with Uncle Ty and cooking dinner! She can't wait to see him. Only a couple more months to go!!!
Roasting mellows over the campfire in G'ma and G"pa's front yard!
One of the last nights we were there, my parents gave a Polar Express Party which was so much fun. My Dad dressed up as the conductor and came to the front door and handed out tickets and punched them too. He then took all the kids in the Suburban and went driving around the property. It just so happened that every child ended up losing their ticket so they got to drive the polar express! We then went back inside and watched the movie while eating donuts and drinking hot chocolate! Thanks G'ma and G'pa! We had a ton of fun!







We had a great time like always and can't wait till next year at Christmas when we can do it again! We love you G'ma and G'pa and miss you already!
5 comments:
I love the Polar Express idea. That is our favorite Christmas movie. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
Great Pix! We did all that in a week?
Wow, that was a busy trip. But it looks like y'all had a great time. The Polar Express idea is so cute!
That pic of Jared and Jason is so stinkin cute.
I can't say how much I love blogs. We so miss all of you! We had Thanksgiving with your parents last year, fun times!
Post a Comment