Monday, November 26, 2007

Light Up Ocala

We went to Light Up Ocala again this year and once again, it was a lot of fun. The Snow machine is Cori's favorite and I promise that one day I will take her to see real snow! For a small-er town, they make this a big deal and I'm glad! Now I can't wait until the parade! Did I mention I love Christmas?

7 comments:

The Horners said...

you found the polar express song!! fly her out here and she can play in the snow with me!! miss u guys already!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You didn't stay long enough...it looks like we are getting some snow in the Sierra's tonight.

Tiffany said...

My decorations actually went up the week after Halloween! A little soon I know, but I'm just excited this year. Don't really know why.

The Holyoaks said...

Yur purdy.

Kaymee said...

What a fun activity!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas too!!! Cindi, you look great!!

Rhea said...

hey girl you look great! I can't wait for our city to do thier lights...I love reading your posts,you've got such a beautiful family...

Dacia said...

We had our first snow (the first snow for the kids) last night. It is pretty but all I can say is IT IS FREEZING!!! Enjoy Florida! - you all look adorable