Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Twas The Night Before Christmas...

Well it went as quickly as it came!!! It never lasts long enough. Christmas morning was so wonderful but went by to fast.

Sunday The Sunday before Christmas was fun, I mean stressful (as most of my Sundays are). I was supposed to participate in the Choir but didn't make it to all the practices and was late getting to Church that morning. But they sounded great from the congregation. I made Cori's Christmas dress and found some cute clothes for the boys and everyone looked so festive and cute. Too bad I couldn't really get a good picture but this one. Oh well, maybe when my kids are teenagers I will be able to get a picture with everyone smiling. But I'm not to confident in that happening.

Christmas Eve We spent the day with the kids and went to do some last minute Christmas Stuff. It was kind of fun being out with the last minute shoppers. It really made it feel like Christmas.

Later that evening we dressed in our traditional Christmas Jammies and went to Jared's Parents house for some home made Pizza. The kids had too much fun playing in the flour and rollin out the dough.


We then came home and read some Christmas stories set out the milk and cookies and settled in for a long winters nap! Cori even heard Santa's jingle bells and saw his hat in the backyard so she had to hurry off to bed so he would come. Because we all know that if Santa comes to your house, and your still awake, he might not leave any gifts! After we got the kids into bed, I came out into the living room to find Jason in the cookies and spilt milk. He sure enjoyed eating those cookies and making a big mess. I didn't get a chance to take a picture because I had left my camera at Jared's parents house. It was pretty funny.




Christmas Christmas morning was the best! The kids had so much fun and Jared and I had so much fun watching. Cori got Pet Shops, Jake got a Thomas the Train set and Jason got a rockin' Cow. and Santa brought a "Playground"!!! After we spent the morning at home we went over to Jared's parents house where we opened up gifts and had a nice brunch. Later that evening we went to Jared's Nana and Papa's home for dinner and more gifts.








The playground reaction. (sorry, half of it is sideways, don't hurt your neck trying to watch it!)


Thanks to all who gave us gifts and Christmas cards. We really had a Magical Christmas!!!

5 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Merry Christmas! Love all the pix - thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see y'all in a couple of weeks.

lisa said...

It looks like you all had a great Christmas!!! I love the video clip .. so cute! What a cool playground!

Tiffany said...

Wow, Lucky!! Sounds like the kids were very good this year. Glad you all had a Merry Christmas.

Coordination Queen said...

I'm impressed Santa was able to set that up in one night! That is such an awesome playground. We also do homemade pizza on Christmas eve, it is so fun. Merry Christmas!

Kaymee said...

Merry Christmas!!!!! I am always sad by how fast it goes by. Sounds like you guys had tons of fun!!! How did Santa fit that playground in his sleigh???