Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's a....................

BABY! I had to get an ultrasound on Wednesday so the Doctor could find out how pregnant I am and I am officially 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I was suprised looking at the screen during the ultrasound because #4 was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. But Luckily I got a week added from when I thought my due date was so my official due date is June 15th, 2007. We will find out what kind of baby #4 is in January.

7 comments:

Kaymee said...

hOW FUN!!! i LOVE GETTING ULTRASOUNDS- i FEEL LIKE IT IS A LITTLE BONDING MOMENT OR SOMETHING!!BOTH OF MY DOCTORS LOVE DOING THEM, SO I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HAVE MANY DURING EACH PREGNANCY!! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT IF YOUR FAMILY WILL BE BALANCED OR IF LITTLE CORI WILL BE AN ONLY GIRL LIKE ME :) THE ALL CAPS IS BECAUSE I ACCIDENTLY PUSHED IT AND TOO LAZY TO FIX IT :)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

It's for real - cute little profile the little critter has. Can't wait to meet "herm" (that's a him/her).

The Horners said...

cute. i will find out then too. jan 14 to be exact!! love u

Coordination Queen said...

I love ultrasounds! It always makes it so much more real when you can actually see them.

Dacia said...

Fun! We were just watching Bryson's home videos and saw the ultrasound, 5 years ago. Crazy and fun times!

Rhea said...

How exciting!!Getting ultrasounds are soo fun..glad to hear that everything is going well;)

Brett said...

Cute profile shot. So crazy how quick the gender-less peanut-like baby turns into a gender-specific less-peanut-like baby. So exciting!