I'm not into the tagging thing but this is the 6th time I've been tagged so I will do it. Plus it's about my Jared.
What is his name? Jared Alonzo
How long have you been married? 5 years and 2 months
How long did you date? dated 2 months, engaged 2 months
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Me, Jared is disciplined when it comes to food. I am not.
Who said I love you first? I would say him because I wasn't gonna say it first but I'm sure I thought it first.
Who is taller? Jared. I used to bug him when we first got married because I would make him stand in the mirror to check.
Who sings better? Me. He does sing good though.
Who is smarter? Jared is smarter when it comes to book smarts but I'm smarter with everything else! :)
Whose temper is worse? Mine
Who does the laundry? Sonia
Who does the dishes? Jared and I both do the dishes
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We are in the process of switching sides. :)
Who pays the bills? Jared
Who mows the lawn? Jared. I like to do it but he does it.
Who cooks dinner? I'm supposed to but he either lingers over my shoulders or takes over.
Who drives when you are together? Jared mostly.
Who is more stubborn? We are both stubborn and we will leave it at that!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jared.
Whose parents do you see the most? Jared's even though for my family living across the country, we see them a lot. It's great!
Who proposed? Jared, he proposed at Chef Mickey's at Disney World and my ring was in a glass slipper.
Who has more friends? I would say that is a tie.
Who has more siblings? Me, I've got 6 sisters and 3 brothers. Jared has 2 sisters and 1 brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? We trade off. Right now he wears them but I'm gonna steal them from him soon!
I will Tag Brett, Kelly, Terri, Lisa
4 comments:
Hey!! Can I get Sonia's ####?? :)
Cindi, I'm so proud of you for doing a tag! I think I've tagged you before. I need her # too.
Hey! I'm a terrible blogger but I just put some pictures up of our brand new baby girl. She was born on Tuesday. We love her to pieces! Are you going to find out what you're having?
THanks for playing!!! also, really cute family pic on top!
Post a Comment