Jake is into taking is diaper off. And it's not because his diaper is dirty. I think he just likes to be in his birthday suit! What do I do? I know he is not old enough to potty train and I am so not ready to tackle that right now! I am fully prepared to change three diapers every hour all day long just so I don't have to potty train him! Please tell me there is an alternative solution to this problem!!! Duct Tape? Glue? Rubber bands? Velcro? Any Suggestions?
8 comments:
I truly am sorry. I have been there and sometimes still am. The cruisers work well backwards. I also kept onesies on Aiden for a while. Until he figured out how to undo those. But the backwards diapers still works well. If he starts to take that off, maybe even try putting some underwear over the diaper? That seemed to work one day. Good luck, if you come up with a good solution, let me know. Although my New Year's resolution is to potty train him...
Try putting a cork in it.
Keep smiling --- this too shall pass. Maybe if you lived somewhere "cold" he wouldn't want to stip down to nothing??? I say, let him run around naked!
He looks just like Jared in the pic and I am sure Jared even used to do that too. Sorry I am new at this so no suggestions here.
definitely the backwards diaper, underwear over the diaper, or duct tape area ALL things I do. We went through that same phase, but mostly only with Livi. Now they want to strip down to nothing except their diapers...even when we're NOT in Hawaii. How do I handle THAT situation? Its been like 40 degrees in Cali, and the kids only want to be naked! So frustrating! Glad you had a great Christmas!
definitely the backwards diaper, underwear over the diaper, or duct tape area ALL things I do. We went through that same phase, but mostly only with Livi. Now they want to strip down to nothing except their diapers...even when we're NOT in Hawaii. How do I handle THAT situation? Its been like 40 degrees in Cali, and the kids only want to be naked! So frustrating! Glad you had a great Christmas!
definitely the backwards diaper, underwear over the diaper, or duct tape area ALL things I do. We went through that same phase, but mostly only with Livi. Now they want to strip down to nothing except their diapers...even when we're NOT in Hawaii. How do I handle THAT situation? Its been like 40 degrees in Cali, and the kids only want to be naked! So frustrating! Glad you had a great Christmas!
When I was a nanny I had the same problem and got a belt that was really hard for him to get off. It worked really well.
Post a Comment