We went to see Santa yesterday and he was a good one! Cori wants a swing set, pet shop and toy. Jake was not interested at all and freaked out when we put him on Santa's lap for a picture. Jason just went with the flow like always! A-Gator was a good sport too! She panicked and only said a few things she wanted instead of her entire list.
So I'm annoyed that I had to pay $15 for this lovely picture

so I could take these lovely pictures!
Those helpers of Santa are NOT so helpful!
5 comments:
Cutler looks exactly the same in our picture. Kids are so funny!
Crying babies on Santa's lap are the best pix ever!
HAHAHA! Kylie & Aiden were both that way their first time. We'll see how Aiden does this year.
Cute. I think I'm going to have dad dress up this weekend. Macy is gonna freak out.
Who's the random girl in the glasses?? :) We've (not Me) sat on santa's lap 3 different times and I'm still trying to get a Pic I can frame!!
Post a Comment