Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas can finally come!

After 4 weeks of decorating for Christmas, I can finally say that we are done! Hooray! It was a little challenging this year finding time to decorate between naps and diapers but it was worth it. I might have to start decorating early next year but we'll see.

The kids helped decorate the family tree Monday night for FHE.


I put up the lights outside because I was too impatient to wait for Jared's help. Plus, I'm pretty funny about how they need to look so was happy to do it myself. It didn't take as long as it did last year and I think it just makes everything so fun. I might have inspired my neighbors too since 3 of them put lights up a couple days afterwards and they haven't done that in a couple of years. The more the Merrier.


I finally finished the other 2 trees today and I just love the way my house looks at Christmas time! It truly makes me happy.


The kids so far have not been interested too much in destroying them so lets hope that continues to be the case. We hope you are enjoying this season with your loved ones! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Pretty! I like the read and gold one. And you are nuts for putting up those lights yourself but I think I have that same disease - I want it done when I want it done and how I want it done.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Unfortunately, you impatients is genetic (sorry) but WOW! Holiday decor does tend to warm the heart like nothing else..."Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree"...

Coordination Queen said...

I LOVE Christmas decorations! I'm impressed that they haven't undecorated the trees for you. Aiden does it at least once a day. :)

Tiffany said...

Yes, you are lucky with the un-decorating of the tree so far. I finally moved all of my ornaments up to the top 3 feet of the tree. It looks pretty sad now.