Monday, December 31, 2007

Gung Hey Fat Choy!!!

I know it's not the Chinese New Year yet or even our New Year but we got to celebrate a little early with John and Kelly. Last night we went to their annual New Years Party and we had a fabulous meal and enjoyed the fabulous company. It is always a formal occasion and every year we have gone, I have been pregnant! Even though I feel that the fashion world does not accommodate the fact that I'm pregnant and Mormon, I still found something that worked! Jared looked handsome too sporting' his Alma Mater, Black and Gold. (Go Vandy!) We didn't stay the entire time because I wasn't feeling well and Jared had to leave early this morning for work so we are old farts and went home to go to bed. The whole house is beautiful anyways but Kelly really out did herself with the Christmas/New Years decor. The house looked awesome!


Hope everyone has a HAPPY and SAFE New Years!

7 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

You look beautiful as always...pregnant or not!

The Horners said...

i likey that dress, it's super cute!

Rebecca said...

That dress is WAY cuter than anything I wore when I was pregnant! Good find!

Tiffany said...

So, I'm sure this is way past due but what is the connection with John Travolta?! We love watching him in every movie, so how come you get to hang out with him?!!!

The Holyoaks said...

Cute dress!

Kaymee said...

I was wondering the John travolta connection too!!! Very cute dress!! I need to find something for a cruise!! looks like a fun party!!

Lisa Newman said...

yes, again, how do you kow John Travolta? Sorry if you have answered this question a zillion times. You look so great pregnant! I'm totally jealous. I usually sport sweat pants the whole nine months. :)