Friday, June 3, 2011

Tumbling Recital

Why didn't I video it? So mad at myself! She was so cute and smiled the whole time!
I was so very proud of her! She is a little performer! Love it!

Before the program...

She was so excited after the program when Jared gave her flowers!

Look how much fun our little supporters are having!
The boys played the ipad on the floor most of the time and Lucie danced in the isles! Too funny!

4 comments:

Middleton Family said...

Fun, I still remember Adia's 1st and last recital. Cori looks BEAUTIFUL!

The Holyoaks said...

You look so pretty! And so does Cori. I'm glad Jared brought her flowers. That is always the best part!

The Horners said...

I love her sandles. She is so pretty and looks so happy that her PA gave her flowers. Very sweet!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Glad she felt special...I couldn't help but notice that she isn't wearing the "dreaded scrunchie" - glad she didn't crumble to conformity. :) She looks beautiful! Her hair is really getting long, too.