Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Swim Team

Cori and Jake are participating in Swim this summer.
They have swim team practice 4 days a week.
Needless to say they are WIPED OUT by the time bed time rolls around.
Yes that was done intentionally! :)

They are doing great!
Thanks to the help of Lorie, they are learning their strokes and becoming great little swimmers!

Last Thursday they had their first swim meet.
They got their first taste of competition.
They LOVED it!

Jared and I were very proud of them and I just love seeing all the smiles that they get because they know they accomplished something cool.

They can do hard things! Like swim all the way across the pool!

Cori freestyle

Video is hard to see but she is in the far left lane.


First meet 1st place! :) She was so excited!!!

Jake Freestyle (man I love his booty in those jammers!)

He is also in the far lane.

He was so excited to just get a ribbon! I was so excited that he actually placed!!!

Cori and her friends gearing up for the Freestyle relay.

check out that stance!


1st place again! Woohoo!!!


So proud of my little Fishes!


We have a swim meet every Thursday until the middle of July.
Each meet they focus on a different stroke.
This week it's backstroke.
I'm excited to see them improve.
:)

6 comments:

The Horners said...

Very cute! I'm glad they placed too! Way to go Cori and Jakey!!

The Holyoaks said...

Is it hard not to laugh? It is so exciting and so funny at the same! Way to go little fishes!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Cute little fishies! They look so happy!

Tiffany said...

That looks like the funnest thing to watch. Super entertaining I'm sure.

Gpa Paul said...

first place! of course

Bassetts said...

Awesome blossom! I love that you involve your kids in so many things. Cutie kids.