Oh do I MEAN that title! I am on day 6 of Summer and AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa!!!
I was not ready or prepared!
I spent this whole week moving 4 bedrooms around. I moved all the kids out of the basement and into our rooms upstairs and gave Jared's office and our guest room the boot down the stairs! Sorry Jared! I am just trying to make life easier and to be honest the stairs were causing me to be lazy! Who wants to run up and down the stairs a million times a day? Not me. Now I have no reason to ever go down there! Hahahaha!
So here are some of our hilights of the last week of school.
The entire Kindergarten had a "drive in" movie in the cafeteria and everyone had to make a card board box car. Cori's was the cutest and I have to tell myself that because of all the work I put into it. It better have been the cutest!
Cori's teacher gift. I stole the idea from our YW president. It came out WAY bigger than I wanted but oh well. It was stinkin cute!
Jake also had his last day of Discovery Club.
Why does it make me want to cry?
Because his teachers and the Program was that FANTASTIC!
He has grown so much this year!
I just love his teachers! They were awesome!
Here are just two of the songs they sang.
So excited for Jason to participate next year!


3 comments:
Love the car, the dumdum tree and the songs. I just love that boy!
Oh my cuteness!
Great teachers make happy kids. glad it worked for Jake.
Love his costume.
Post a Comment