Thursday, May 26, 2011

I know!

It's been FOREVER!
Just give me a couple more days to sort through all the pictures
I've taken over the last few weeks and I'll be back in business.
For now, please enjoy a serenade by the Jakester!



Ooooo, I'm loving this boy!

5 comments:

The Horners said...

That boy is CUTE! I love that he spots the camera and smiles. We love that movie!

love, lowry said...

So cute!!! Miss him!

The Holyoaks said...

He is absolutely adorable. I love this!

And WOW, you are so talented to film someone in the backseat while driving AND ordering a coke at the drive-thru.

Middleton said...

A multi tasking momma! Love it! And love that boy! Adison was watching this with me and says "Wow! He has such a good voice"

Tracy Haws said...

That was adorable! And how in the world did you record that while driving? I gotta get me one of those!